Thursday, December 5, 2013

I love this!! I want one so bad!! Silver Sideways Cross bracelets on your choice of colored linen! From JewelryByMaeBee on Etsy.

Handmade Brass metal bangle,by gypsya
Handmade Brass metal bangle,by gypsya

Download whole gallery
bracelet
bracelet

Download whole gallery
I love this!! I want one so bad!! Silver Sideways Cross bracelets on your choice of colored linen! From JewelryByMaeBee on Etsy.
I love this!! I want one so bad!! Silver Sideways Cross bracelets on your choice of colored linen! From JewelryByMaeBee on Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Simple, gorgeous sterling harmony bracelets on linen cord from JewelryByMaeBee on Etsy.
Simple, gorgeous sterling harmony bracelets on linen cord from JewelryByMaeBee on Etsy.

Download whole gallery
bracelet
bracelet

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment