Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!

DIY
DIY

Download whole gallery
Kalino bracelet gold and white druzy bracelet by kealohajewelry
Kalino bracelet  gold and white druzy bracelet by kealohajewelry

Download whole gallery
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Bright gypsy bracelet - pink jade, turquoise, carnelian, antique brass, smoky quartz. Very spring/summer! #handmade #jewelry
Bright gypsy bracelet - pink jade, turquoise, carnelian, antique brass, smoky quartz.  Very spring/summer!  #handmade #jewelry

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment