Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I wanna do this! To remind me of everything I love when things aren't the best...fun for ellie to make one too

Double wrap necklace-handmade jewelry #jewelry #handmade #necklace #deryn
Double wrap necklace-handmade jewelry  #jewelry #handmade #necklace #deryn

Download whole gallery
Green ombre bracelet by Filoe
Green ombre bracelet  by Filoe

Download whole gallery
I wanna do this! To remind me of everything I love when things aren't the best...fun for ellie to make one too
I wanna do this! To remind me of everything I love when things aren't the best...fun for ellie to make one too

Download whole gallery
make your own wire rings
make your own wire rings

Download whole gallery
dD leather bracelet!
dD leather bracelet!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment